(DALLAS-FT. WORTH --- DFW Retirement Planners News) 2019 is a milestone for DFW Retirement Planners as the firm enters its 15th year of serving North Texas. Britni Levensailor, Senior Planner for the firm, recently talked about the anniversary on
- This event has passed.
Retirement Planning Workshop Fort Worth July 26, 2018
July 26, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Retirement Planning Workshop Hosted by DFW Retirement Planners
| 6:30pm – 7:30pm
| Cost: Complimentary
| Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse, 813 Main Street, Fort Worth, TX 76102
DFW Retirement Planners retirement planning workshops are designed for those in the early stages of retirement or who are about to retire. This one hour workshop will explore difficult retirement questions such as income planning, asset allocation and pitfalls to avoid.
| Please call 817-569-7600 to reserve your space.
- July 26, 2018
- 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Event Categories:
- Baby Boomer Retirement Planning, Fort Worth Retirement Planning Workshop, Retirement Planning Workshop, Social Security
- Event Tags:
- #dfwretirementplanners, DFW Baby Boomer Retirement Planning, DFW Retirement Planners Workshop, Fort Worth Baby Boomer Retirement Planning
- Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse
- 813 Main Street
Fort Worth, 76102 United States + Google Map
- (817) 348-0080
- July 23 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- July 25 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- August 13 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm